- School- The Massage Institute of New England
- Nationally certified -NCBTMB- National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork
- Member of the AMTA-American Massage Therapy Association
- Zen Bodytherapy and Reiki
Extensive courses in Deep-Tissue work including:
- Trigger-point therapy
- Myofascial release
- Neuromuscular/ musculoskeletal work
- Certified In Zenbody Therapy (deep-tissue also)
This work is unique combination of Rolfing (structural integration), Feldenkrais (functional integration) and Zen techniques which aid in the circulation of vital energy.
I had the fortunate opportunity to study under the founder of this work William (Dub) Leigh, who learned directly from the brilliance of Ida Rolf, Moshe Feldenkrais and Tanouye Tenshin, a Zen master.
- Prenatal massage
- Cancer treatment massage *
- Restorative and Relaxation techniques
- Including two certifications Reiki
The knowledge I have gained through these various courses, I utilize in many ways, which has proven to be invaluable in my practice as a massage therapist.
*See Lymphatic Drainage Massage Treatment in Services.