Covid-19 Safety Protocols
I want to inform all my current and new clients of the safety protocols taken to ensure your safety, as well as mine, upon the reopening of my massage practice. Due to the State Mandate I needed to close my office from March 18, 2020 through June 22, 2020. Have not seen clients from March 13, 2020 through July 13, 2020. I have researched the state mandates and have followed all state protocols.
New safety Protocols:
- I will inquire prior to each appointment my clients recent travel and health status.
- My office has been completely cleaned and sanitized. I will continue to sanitize the office between each client.
- Mask must be worn in all public spaces, as well during the session.
- There will be only one client in the private waiting area and the office at a time. There will be a 30 minute duration period between each client so the office can be sanitized and prepped before next client arrival. This ensure that there is no contact between clients and maintains cleanliness for next person.
In the Waiting Area:
- I will check clients temperature with a non-contact thermometer.
- There will be hand sanitizer as well as disinfectant wipes for door handles entering and exiting the restroom.
During your Appointment:
- I will be using a cream that is from a pump or squeeze bottle to avoid cross contamination. All equipment, bottles and pumps will be sanitized between each appointment. The usage of creams from jars will NOT be used.
Taking care of our bodies is paramount to ones overall well being, as we all undergone much mental and physical stress during this pandemic. I value all my loyal clients, as well as news ones, tremendously and want everyone to feel secure for their much needed massages!